YOU ARE THE ONE

Posted by Unknown On Sunday, January 13, 2013 0 komentar

If you know
What is my heart's content?
What am I feeling right now?

If you can feel
I beg ... reply to this feeling!
Please express my feeling that is in your heart!

If you know ...
Only that's you in the heart ..
Only your name is engraved in the soul ..
Only your face is in my shadow ...

Love that one ...
It has been spreading the love in my heart
Have shared a wonderful flavor in the liver
Although just me who felt

Love that arise ...
When I look at you
And all of a sudden feeling that arises
In my heart .......just because you are in the heart ...

Semoga artikel YOU ARE THE ONE bermanfaat bagi Anda.

Jika artikel ini bermanfaat,bagikan kepada rekan melalui:

Post a Comment

words of love. Powered by Blogger.