SHEET OF POETRY FOR LOVER

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, January 15, 2013 0 komentar

Glued to the anxiety heart
Can my opponent does not feel with your fingers
There is no longer a day that feels there
just tired
Tired of what I think ...............

Suppose the time it did not happen
Maybe my heart will not compress like this
I stop in her lonely nights
My eyes are blocked abyss
My hearing faint uncertain
My heart is tossed waves oscillate in anger
My body powerless to act
Perhaps nothing else could happen today
My spirit weak heart trouble  Remembering that night were painful
Is this life?

I guess all is not as it
There may still be a bright spot
Which will illuminate the darkness of the heart
Giving praise to yourself
Deaden all existing
Until I can get back into this beautiful life ..

Semoga artikel SHEET OF POETRY FOR LOVER bermanfaat bagi Anda.

Jika artikel ini bermanfaat,bagikan kepada rekan melalui:

Post a Comment

words of love. Powered by Blogger.